Re: wpa supplicant not starting - code 1...........

	On Mon, 18 Oct 2021 09:54:50 +0000 Andrew Informed me about Re:

Thanks Andy,

I know that file:

[quote]

source /etc/network/interfaces.d/*

# The loopback network interface
auto lo
iface lo inet loopback

# The primary network interface
# auto enp1s0
iface enp1s0 inet dhcp

# Wildlife
# auto wlp2s0
iface wlp2s0 inet dhcp
	wpa-ssid *********
 	wpa-psk *************

# Wildlife Belkin
# iface wlp2s0 inet dhcp
# 	wpa-ssid ***************
# 	wpa-psk **************

[end quote]

Thanks for clearing that up for me Andy

Stay well,
Charlie
--
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	Only one who bursts with enthusiasm Do I instruct; Only one who
	bubbles with excitement Do I enlighten. If I hold up one corner
	and you do not Come back with the other three, I do not
	continue the lesson. -----Confucius

	Debian GNU/Linux - Magic indeed.