wpa supplicant not starting - code 1...........

	From my keyboard:

	Hello,

	If someone has an idea about this error message after suspend
	can you please give me a hint as to what is causing it:

wpa_supplicant: /sbin/wpa_supplicant daemon failed to start
run-parts: /etc/network/if-pre-up.d/wpasupplicant exited with return
code 1

Since Bullseye went stable on my Dell Inspiron laptop I have had some
problems. The above is the latest. It happens randomly and there is no
way of duplicating it.

I have googled this, but tried some of the suggestions without getting
wpa supplicant to work again except by rebooting the laptop?

Can someone tell me what "code 1" is please?

Thank you,
Charlie

		East Gippsland Wildlife Rehabilitators Inc..
                           http://www.egwildlife.com.au/

--
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	Better not to begin. Once you begin, better to finish it.
	-----Buddhist Saying

	Debian GNU/Linux - Magic indeed.