Re: Intrinsic problem with netinst.iso?

On 2021-10-14, Richard Owlett <rowlett@cloud85.net> wrote:

> Clarifying observed sequence of states/events:
> 1. Computer power off.
> 2. Alcatel Linkzone powered up and connected to cellular network.

I'm under the impression the Linkzone is intended principally to be used
as a wifi hotpot. Have you tried connecting to the thing wirelessly
rather than tethering your computer to the device via USB? I'm
relatively certain this method must violate some constraint enumerated
earlier (there always seems to be one), but you can't have everything.