Re: Debian bullseye

Greg Wooledge wrote:

> So you're also below the minimum memory requirement for a no-desktop
> system (220 MB vs. 256 MB), but it's not by a *lot*.  So you're probably
> just scraping by.  This hardware is past its end of life, I would say.
> Anything you get it to do at all is just a bonus.

But one could tweak this and that and fit to the system size.

The firewall here has minimal installation and 256MB memory + 4GB compact
flash card of which 770MB are used (openvpn and shorewall)

OP could afford a RPi4 for approx 50,- and be better off at the end

--
FCD6 3719 0FFB F1BF 38EA 4727 5348 5F1F DCFE BCB0