Re: Your Thoughts on Printer Replacement

Dan Ritter wrote:

> If you print in black/white more often than you need color, you could
> still use a local print shop or get things mailed to you for those
> occasions - photos and posters, especially, but basically any document.
>
> In that case, get a monochrome laser printer. I recommend a
> Brother with all of the following features:

I have always used HP laser and now I have 402dn (double side + network). It
cost around 200,- and works great (2y since I have it)
Before this I used HP laser 5L which I used over 15y.

I also go to the local copy shop for printing in color (once every 3-4y).

--
FCD6 3719 0FFB F1BF 38EA 4727 5348 5F1F DCFE BCB0