Re: Get Terminal to Echo line in buffer on backspace

Greg Wooledge wrote:
> You simply aren't going to get that behavior.  So I'm telling you how
> you can work around the problem, or fix your *underlying problem*.

  i agree, if you have something sending information to a console
or terminal, you can just open up another terminal or tab and then
use that instead.

  the other approach would be to redirect the output of the programs
that are causing problems to a file or /dev/null

  songbird