Re: Get Terminal to Echo line in buffer on backspace

It's hard for me to describe, so here is an example of I am looking to
emulate (this is from a mac).

https://cloud.little-beak.com/s/KxpjEHJ5RTEYZmS

On debian, I have tried many different terminal emulators, and all the
visible options to get this type

of behavior, but have failed. =(