Systemctl automount disabled after some failures

Hello,

I have some CIFS shares automounted through automount units. If I am
not connected to the right network, mounting fails, and I am OK with
that. However after too many failures the unit is disabled, and thus
does not work when I connect again. I did not find how to say to
systemd "I do not care how many times, it fails, just keep the unit
enabled".

Does someone have a way to achieve this ?

--
Erwan