Re: On improving mailing list [was: How to Boot Linux ISO Images Directly From Your Hard Drive Debian]

On Mon, Aug 16, 2021 at 08:26:34AM -0400, SDA wrote:
BTW there has been an off-topic list introduced by a community member,
but it seems has had little uptake.

I looked into this the other day, because I hadn't seen reference to it
for a while. It was called d-community-offtopic; it was hosted on the
Alioth server, and I think its eventual demise was when Alioth was
turned off in around 2018.

The last non-spam message to it was, I think, in 2016. The archives are
here:

https://alioth-lists-archive.debian.net/pipermail/d-community-offtopic.mbox/

--
Please do not CC me for listmail.