Re: How's @ $ €

On 05/08/2021 04:48, Gunnar Gervin wrote:
Thx all.
Problem solved;
to your orientation.
Most other challenges are
possible to find in Duckduckgo or Google, & in former answers.
I was in lack of sleep cos of heat
Thus a bit manic; flooding, sorry.
& didn't see the importance of culture, rules, definition of issue, & similar; I'm quite self-centered.

Apart from everthing that has been said about asking meaningful questions (and using a proper subject line, which you still didn't use), I'd like to point out that there are mailing lists in other languages in case you're more confortable writing in another language: https://lists.debian.org/users.html .

--
The verdict of a jury is the a priori opinion of that juror who smokes
the worst cigars.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br