Aw, snap!

Hi,

I'm running Debian Buster and I have the latest Chromium from Debian and google-chrome-stable from the Google repos and I've been having this problem for the last two days. Basically I get the dreaded "Aw snap" at every single page.

I deleted all profiles, started with a blank one, no extensions, both browsers still crash at every occurrence. It happens mostly on Google services (Gmail, google search) but also on any page containing media, that is, 99.9% of the web.

I haven't changed any settings lately, so I wonder what it could be. Is it just me?

--
Ottavio Caruso