Re: bad experience with Thunderbird for IRC (OFTC) ?

On Thu, Aug 05, 2021 at 03:28:44PM +0200, Marco Möller wrote:
> Hello! Do you have bad experience using Thunderbird as an IRC client for IRC
> in the OFTC network? In the past I used HexChat, now running KDE Plasma I am
> considering Konversation to be an option, but as I anyway use Thunderbird
> for email, maybe I simply use Thunderbird also for IRC?
> Thanks for sharing your experience with Thunderbird for IRC! Marco.

Hello,
since the only requirement you are listing is to connect to OFTC,
hey why not? Thunderbird will do that.
If you ask for preferences you most likely will end up with an
exhaustive list (you might as well ask apt-cache ;) ).

-H

--
Henning Follmann           | hfollmann@itcfollmann.com