New video card, how to deal?

I managed to snag a new video card with Nvidia's RTX3070Ti.  Due to the
recent release of the 3070Ti, I have a bit of a problem with Debian 10
as required drivers are quite new (460.84 or 465.31) and Buster has
460.73 in backports. And now Bullseye is frozen so presumably there
won't be an update in weeks or months.

On my PC in addition to Debian I have Arch and Windows 10 where new
enough drivers are not a problem. As a workaround I set up a two display
setup where one display is driven by Intel's integrated and the other by
my new Nvidia and that's OK, just in Debian the other display is blank.

So what can I do now to get new enough Nvidia drivers? Or actually, is
there a documented way for me to create an nvidia-driver package for
Buster that I can build and install myself? I don't want to get a PhD in
Debian packaging or anything, I guess I mostly want to borrow someone
else's recipes on that topic.