Re: Persistent names for audio devices.

	Hi.

On Thu, Jul 29, 2021 at 08:20:16PM -0700, peter@easthope.ca wrote:
> From:	Reco <recoverym4n@enotuniq.net>, Sun, 20 Oct 2019 20:57:52 +0300
> > So, does it work?
>
> Got sound from the Intel device on the system board.  Oddly enough
> there was a plastic cover over the sockets on the chassis back.  Pried
> it off to plug the speaker jack.
>
> Here is some further info.

I had to restore mail archive from the backup to understand what exact
problem you're referring to. You could've started a new thread as well.

> They appear to initialize.

aplay -L
arecord -L

I've mentioned the first one at least twice in my previous e-mails, but
I've yet to see full output of them. Please provide it.

And, since I mentioned that then - installing pulseaudio could solve
this problem too.

Reco