Re: Working for free [was: Offensive variable names]

On Tue, Jul 13, 2021 at 07:32:19PM +0100, Brian wrote:
> May I suggest we get back on-topic.

There's a topic?  I think we're so far from the topic that we can't
even get back to it with a compass.

> Greg Wooledge (he who has
> disappeared) could just sensitively edit the wiki page he has
> an interest in, That's what I would do.

I "disappeared" because I had nothing more to say.  Also apparently
any time I say anything, I'm perceived as a jerk.  Or maybe it's just
when I stand up for myself, who knows.

I've restored the sources.list entries in the FAQ sections of the wiki
pages for stretch and buster.  We'll see what happens next, I guess.