Re: Working for free

Hi,

tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
> Times have changed. Now Microsoft *loves* free work...

That's the problem with living after the future has already passed.
Even my enemies aren't what they used to be.

> done for them [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GitHub_Copilot]

Ahhh. Some things don't change, though. Thanks for rescuing my postjudices.

(Nevertheless, one doesn't need a worldwide git repo service to train
an AI by examples of free software.
It would be a funny experiment to throw a few hundred code snippets of a
free software project into Visual Bleep and then to look how similar the
result is to the original.)

Have a nice day :)

Thomas