Re: Buster no release file

On Sat, 2021-07-10 at 21:40 -0400, Greg Wooledge wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 10, 2021 at 09:25:51PM -0400, rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Saturday, July 10, 2021 06:44:47 PM Greg Wooledge wrote:
> > > I was going to link you to the DebianBuster wiki page where I had put
> > > the standard sources.list for buster, but it appears someone doesn't
> > > want you to have that information.
> > >
> > > https://wiki.debian.org/DebianBuster?action=diff&rev2=23&rev1=22
> > >
> > > You can thank the person who goes by the name PaulWise for making your
> > > Debian wiki a less informative and less useful place.
> > >
> > > I *REALLY* and truly hate assholes like that.
> >
> > +1
> >
> > Do you know him or have had any contact with him (other than by virtue of the
> > change he made to the wiki)?
>
> No, I've never heard of him before.

I've seen his name on various Debian lists and official contexts. If
you follow the link on the wiki diff [1] you'll see he's a Debian
project member and part of the wiki admin team.

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise

If you look at the wiki page for GregWooledge there is no contact info
only a link to a page that starts with American political messages.

Fortunately, my first impressions of this Greg person were from
postings to this list, so to me he's this Bash expert and generally
technically sound guy who's worth listening to.

--
Tixy