Re: Buster no release file

On Saturday, July 10, 2021 06:44:47 PM Greg Wooledge wrote:
> I was going to link you to the DebianBuster wiki page where I had put
> the standard sources.list for buster, but it appears someone doesn't
> want you to have that information.
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/DebianBuster?action=diff&rev2=23&rev1=22
>
> You can thank the person who goes by the name PaulWise for making your
> Debian wiki a less informative and less useful place.
>
> I *REALLY* and truly hate assholes like that.

+1

Do you know him or have had any contact with him (other than by virtue of the
change he made to the wiki)?

I mean, it seems like if there was a good reason to delete that information
(which I can't imagine), he should have given a better explanation of why he
was deleting it.

Aside: I meant to write to you some weeks ago to thank you for the information
you maintain in your wiki.  Thank you!