Re: A feasible method to add examples to man pages?

On 06/22/2021 07:59 AM, Curt wrote:
On 2021-06-22, Richard Owlett <rowlett@cloud85.net> wrote:

I got multiple warning messages including a missing dependency and
warning that my Python was too old. I'm in process of installing
Debian 10.7 on another machine. I'll try again this afternoon or tomorrow.
Thanks.

Too old is surprising because it uses python 2 by default, but also will
work with python 3 after a tiny, documented modification of the script
("curl cheat.sh/:cht.sh | less" told me all about it). I also read that
1G of local disk space is required. Good luck.

The warning said that Python 3.5 was no longer being supported.
I fortunately have lots of disk room and it apparently runs correctly.

Unfortunately it outputs light gray text on white background which is near impossible for me to read. I Can't figure out how to COERCE MATE Terminal to render everything as black on white. That is a showstopper for me.