Re: Font color selection in MATE terminal

On Tue, Jun 22, 2021 at 04:21:35PM +0300, IL Ka wrote:
> try
> $ TERM=xterm-mono [your_program]

/me tries

unicorn:~$ TERM=xterm-mono sudo apt update

Nope.  No luck there.

unicorn:~$ sudo TERM=xterm-mono apt update

Nope.  Not that one either.

If Debian's APT team is trying their very, very hardest to make me
never, ever want to use apt(8), they're doing an impressively good job.

Of course, I have no idea what Richard's actual program is, so here's
a half-hearted apology for possibly highjacking a thread.  (Note: I'm
in rxvt-unicode, not MATE terminal.)  (Sorry.)