Re: A feasible method to add examples to man pages?

> Many see the need for examples to be associated with man pages.
[...]
> Would it be proper/reasonable/practical/??? to add an entry of the form
> https://cht.sh/XXX ?

I think it can make sense for manpages to include a link to some further
doc in the form of a wiki or some other webpage, but I often enough find
myself using `man` while trying to fix a system's network or X11/Wayland
config, which makes it either impossible to access the Internet at that
moment, or painful to browse a webpage.

        Stefan