Re: thunderbird

Le 31/05/2021 à 13:45, rust a écrit :

Sunbird huh? I'll have to take a look. Part of what led me (back) to
Thunderbird was the calendar. There are surprisingly few standalone,
graphical calendars that are still being developed for linux.

I think Sunbird has not been developped for 10 years

One can found several standalone GUI calendar/agenda debian packages: agenda.app (gnustep), orage (xfce), korganizer (KDE), gnome-calendar (gnome). The KDE and Gnome ones being more full-featured.

Gsimplecal is a simple calendar without the ability to handle events or meetings, I suppose.