Re: thunderbird

On 5/30/21 8:03 PM, rust wrote:
On 5/30/21 9:00 PM, James Wallen wrote:

If I could find a text / TUI mode calendar to work with mutt I'd certainly like to switch.

JPW

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "work with mutt", but khalendar is pretty cool.

I'm unable to locate "khalendar" in the repositories. I can't even find mention of it in general search engines. Is there a home url for it? Does the "k" at the beginning of the name indicate that it is part of kde?

Thunderbird and its calendar (derived from Lightning) are nicely integrated, with the exception of the calendar requiring a lot of mousing around to use it. You can send and receive invitations or assignments for appointments / events / tasks.

JPW