Re: PC fan getting very loud because of CPU load

Celejar wrote:

https://old.reddit.com/r/uBlockOrigin/comments/mu2qcm/indefinitely_increasing_blocked_elements/

> I'm not sure that I would interpret this sort of thing as the website
> putting up an aggressive fight or deliberately trying to burn out
> anyone's computer, but it is an annoyance that one sometimes encounters.
>
> Celejar

Thank you. I've been looking at the machine yesterday from remote and I
could not understand why on specific site the CPU usage goes that much up.

It could be that Alexander V. Makartsev is right about TCase and I came to
the conclusion that we'll try to replace the fan with a better one if
possible to find or just replace the PC. Unfortunately I'll be not
physically around the PC before July.

I wonder if green activists keep an eye on these abuse of the web sites and
someone has already calculated hoe much power is get lost because of this.