Re: how to use fetchmail with MS Office 365 / davmail?

I saw in the last 6 months a daemon that let you get oauth tokens on
linux and then it refereshed the token indefinitely until told to
stop.  Essentially making the token available on linux so you could
use it in another program that requied a password, for example
fetchmail or getmail.

I've tried to find it but I'm turning up nothing.  I'm pretty sure I
didn't imagine it!  Does anyone recall the name?  This could
definitely be helpful for fetching mail from an account with oauth
setup.

Michael Grant