Re: how to use fetchmail with MS Office 365 / davmail?

On Thursday, 29 Apr 2021 at 14:38, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 01:27:07PM +0100, Eric S Fraga wrote:
>> 2. txt message to your phone (so need not be "smart")
>
> You know those can be (and have been) hi-jacked, don't you?

Yeah. :-(

What really gets me is the hypocrisy of the whole situation.  I've been
pushing to have people use public key encryption but they insist on
sending emails with confidential information in plain text.  Oh, "MFA
will make everything secure"...

> I'm not very much into conspiracy theories, but here, I'm convinced that
> the "big players" want to downright kill mail because there's no way
> for them to monetise it.

Everybody needs to be in those walled gardens: Facebook, et al. :-(

sigh.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50 & org 9.4.5 on Debian bullseye/sid