Re: how to use fetchmail with MS Office 365 / davmail?

On Thursday, 29 Apr 2021 at 14:21, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
> That means you've to carry a funny dongle with you all the time?
> Or is the "second factor" that oh-so-secure "smart" phone?

Three choices for second factor:

1. use MS's own app for authentication. Yeah, right.

2. txt message to your phone (so need not be "smart")

3. a phone call to your phone (could be landline or mobile)

I've gone with 2 as that works most effectively wherever I may be
(e.g. out of country, once things return to normal, assuming they
do...).

And to think that email was once a simple yet effective tool.  It's been
hijacked.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50 & org 9.4.5 on Debian bullseye/sid