Re: No networking after resume from suspend

On Vi, 23 apr 21, 10:46:21, Richmond wrote:
> Dan Ritter <dsr@randomstring.org> writes:
> >
> >   If any part of SAM reads "down", do this:
> >
> > sudo ip link set up SAM
>
> ip link set up enp2s0
>
> No output here but the link is still down.

This suggests to me the problem is at a lower level, i.e. the kernel
module (driver).

Try unloading / re-loading it ('modprobe -r' and 'modprobe').

You should be able to find the module in use with 'lspci -k', possibly
with '-nn' as well to help identify the correct device[1], or by
examining the kernel log (dmesg).

[1] can't test this as the hardware in use here doesn't have PCI buses.

Kind regards,
Andrei