Re: Graphical session does not close until unattended-upgrades has applied all updates

Le 23/04/2021 à 11:59, didier gaumet a écrit :

I should check what I wrote before posting :-(

[...]
Disclaimer: I have never experimented myself whait I suggest

"what"

[...]
As for Plymouth notifying about ugrades during shutdown, if it is not already the case (when unattended-upgrades the

A bit is missing there (cut/past and absent-minded poster): ..." systemd service is started after the LightDM systemd service is stopped), it is perhaps possible to modify the "...

unattended-upgrades.service systemd service to script Plymouth, or more simply, setup Plymouth to be more informative
http://blog.fpmurphy.com/2009/09/project-plymouth.html