Re: Any Debian BPMN editor (or a converter)?

On Wed, Apr 21, 2021 at 04:24:33PM -0300, Markos wrote:
Any suggetion about an alternative of editor or a converter that converts a
file in the format, for example svg (or any other), to bpmn?

I can't comment specifically on how well it works importing SVGs as I've
not used that functionality, but diagrams.net[1] certainly supports both
SVG import and editing BPMN diagrams. I've used it for the latter with good
success. It's open source and available both hosted and standalone.

[1] https://www.diagrams.net/

Cheers, MJ
--
Michael-John Turner * mj@mjturner.net * http://mjturner.net/