Any Debian BPMN editor (or a converter)?

Hi,

I'm working with a group that is developing process diagrams in BPMN format using the Bizagi tool (www.bizagi.com/en).

Everyone is using Windows but I use Linux (Debian 9.4).

But there is no version of Bizagi for Linux.

I tried to install and use many Open Source alternatives for Linux:

Modelio

jBPM

Edrawmax

Camunda

Bonita

Yaoqiang

Some tools I was unable to install and others are too complex to use.

I don't want to spend more time to learn how to use the tool than to do the work I need.

I used Yaoqiang but the generated bpmn file gives an error to open in Bizagi.

Any suggetion about an alternative of editor or a converter that converts a file in the format, for example svg (or any other), to bpmn?

Thank you,

Markos