Installing Debian from a hard disk with Windows to a USB stick

Hi.

I'm trying to install Debian 10.8 on a USB stick, and it is not Debian Live,
from a hard disk that has Windows 7 installed.  Since I don't have
any CD or DVD, and I need the USB stick to install Debian on it,
I can't use the USB stick to put the ISO image on it.

I have downloaded the first ISO DVD image, hd-media/vmlinuz and
hd-media/initrd.gz.  As I understand, the standalone win32-loader
downloads its own Debian image, so I supposed I needed the setup.exe
from the ISO image.  I put debian-10.8.0-i386-DVD-1.iso, g2ldr, g2ldr.mbr
(these two from the ISO), initrd.gz, setup.exe, vmlinuz and win32-loader.ini
on the root of C:

I modified win32-loader.ini from:
[installer]
kernel=linux
arch=i386
i386/linux=install.386/vmlinuz
i386/initrd=install.386/initrd.gz
i386/gtk/linux=install.386/vmlinuz
i386/gtk/initrd=install.386/gtk/initrd.gz

[grub]
g2ldr=g2ldr
g2ldr.mbr=g2ldr.mbr

to:
[installer]
kernel=linux
arch=i386
i386/linux=vmlinuz
i386/initrd=initrd.gz

[grub]
g2ldr=g2ldr
g2ldr.mbr=g2ldr.mbr

The problem is that I don't know if modifying win32-loader.ini that way
I can make debian-installer boot from the files on C: instead from a CD or
a DVD or an USB stick; nor I know if GRUB2 will load successfully itself
and linux and the RAM disk.

Please, could you help me?

Thanks in advance.