Re: Social-media antipathy (was Re: How i can optimize my operating system?)

Suffice it to say that the only Social Media outfit I trust less than I trust Facebook or Twitter (neither of which I trust any further than I can throw the U.S.S. Hornet) is LinkedIn. Which I have loathed since *before* they became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Microsloth.

--
JHHL
(I'd use a stronger dysphemism for M$, but I don't know this List's policy about Yiddish profanity.)