fsck error on boot: /dev/sda1: UNEXPECTED INCONSISTENCY and Partition 1 does not start on physical sector boundary

While doing my homework using  LibreOffice, suddenly it crash and hung.
then I execute "glance" to check system status but the program crash with debut log said my /tmp not available...

that so weird. I execute df -h and my drive are there. "ls /tmp" also work but writing anything not working, then I realize my system file become read only!

I reboot the computer and saw the reboot process said "ignoring read-only"..when the computer boot-up, all I see is a black terminal said " fsck error on boot: /dev/sda1: UNEXPECTED INCONSISTENCY; RUN fsck MANUALLY"

I execute "fsck -fy /dev/sda1" and it say fixing the issue.

What happen actully? Are my hdd suddenly got issue? I installed debian using netinst with standard utilities only and install "kde-plasma-desktop plasma-nm", as I want minimal KDE on my linux box.

I worried I might missing some package for hdd and sdd maintainance (coz I doing minimal install previously)

Question: Can you suggest what package should I install?

Note : Linux installed on sdb (ext4) and sda is a NTFS file system and

I don't want my SSD or HDD died suddenly

$ uname -a
Linux debian 5.10.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 5.10.19-1 (2021-03-02) x86_64 GNU/Linux

$ cat /etc/os-release | grep Debian
PRETTY_NAME="Debian GNU/Linux bullseye/sid"
NAME="Debian GNU/Linux"

sdb <-- linux installed , ext4 partition
sda <-- just to store personal file, ntfs partition (mounted when necessary only)

fdisk output also said "Partition 1 does not start on physical sector boundary." on my sda1

Units: sectors of 1 * 512 = 512 bytes

But I guess, it safe to ignore since this is cause by Western Digital use Advanced Format of 4096 bytes per physical sector instead of the older 512 bytes/sector and that is a feature. Am I right?

--
Email : Robbi Nespu <robbinespu AT SPAMFREE gmail DOT com>
PGP fingerprint : D311 B5FF EEE6 0BE8 9C91 FA9E 0C81 FA30 3B3A 80BA