Re: fsck error on boot: /dev/sda1: UNEXPECTED INCONSISTENCY and Partition 1 does not start on physical sector boundary

I don't want my SSD or HDD died suddenly
You need to check smart.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S.M.A.R.T.

Package is called "smartmontools"
https://packages.debian.org/sid/smartmontools

fdisk output also said "Partition 1 does not start on physical sector
boundary." on my sda1

 run "$ fdisk /dev/sdb"
and then type "p"
At what sector does it start?

AFAIK partition must be aligned to 4K boundary (it is the best for both HDD, advanced format HDD and SSD).
In my case it starts with sector 2048 which is 1048576 bytes (sector is 512b), so it is aligned.