Re: [?]Boot Debian Live image with Grub loopback loop line with Debian iso

Thank you, Dr. George and Mr. Makartsev, for your inputs.

Of late, it appears as if Debian is an endlessly branching vortex. One
begins with an intent to solve one problem (in my case, can't use the
sound card in duplex mode), but is pushed into another.

Debian appears to have become unmanageably complex, while the field
was supposed to have been simpler over every iteration.

Please stay with me and try to suggest reorganisation of the grub.cfg
that I had posted earlier from my perspective, when you post your code
lines. In my grub.cfg file lies the structure of my system.

To Mr. Makartsev, I tried, by uncompressing the iso file to its
constituents on the same folder where it is, and used non-iso codes,
i.e., without loopback loop. Debian gets stuck at the identical
(initramfs)

So I shall now hibernate for some time on this