Re: /usr/share/doc/*/copyright

Ed Redd wrote:
> --00000000000062c8ba05bd84aafe
>
> Debianized - The package that Ian put together I unlocked it and he had me
> asign a package manager. I had 3 options and then I debianized them. I
> started recieving messages from every list in Debian and I seen Gnu.org
> messages and they were erased the package manager is trying to fuck me over
> and cliaming my shit. The package Ian set it up for someone to Publish it.

  well, based upon your language use here and general
attitude i'm not sure many people are going to be very
happy to help you.

  cussing isn't going to help.

  can you please be more specific about what you are
talking about?

  what package?  who is Ian?  unlocked it?  what is it?
asign a package manager?  assign?  ...  *sigh*

  can you give a pointer to a bug number or repository?
and cut the hostility and swearing, it just won't help
anything at all other than to encourage people to ignore
you.

  songbird