Re: /usr/share/doc/*/copyright

Debianized - The package that Ian put together I unlocked it and he had me asign a package manager. I had 3 options and then I debianized them. I started recieving messages from every list in Debian and I seen Gnu.org messages and they were erased the package manager is trying to fuck me over and cliaming my shit. The package Ian set it up for someone to Publish it.

On Sat, Mar 13, 2021, 4:55 AM Andrew M.A. Cater <amacater@einval.com> wrote:
On Sat, Mar 13, 2021 at 12:44:49AM -0600, Ed Redd wrote:
> Please post the General Public license at the bottom of the page? I
> scripted my name on the license April 12 2020 and Debianized a package
> manager. Now theyre trying to cover it up with a bullshit license

Ed

Can you please be a little more specific: which package are you referring to?
* as a specifier is a bit too generic, I'm afraid.

You don't have to "sign" the GPL - in fact, the GPl version 2 explicitly says
that you are not obliged to accept it but you are obliged to abide by it if
you modify code and distribute the modifications.

Which package manager did you Debianise?

Who is "they" and what exactly are they trying to cover up?

All the very best,

Andy C.