Re: /usr/share/doc/*/copyright

On Sun, Mar 14, 2021 at 03:06:03PM -0500, Ed Redd wrote:
> Debianized - The package that Ian put together I unlocked it and he had me
> asign a package manager. I had 3 options and then I debianized them. I
> started recieving messages from every list in Debian and I seen Gnu.org
> messages and they were erased the package manager is trying to fuck me over
> and cliaming my shit. The package Ian set it up for someone to Publish it.

Ed,

Still no clue, I'm afraid. Unless you give me a specific package name in
Debian, I've no idea.

Receiving messages: Debian mailing lists are opt-in: unless you subscribe,
you won't normally receive them (although they are all available to read
in archive form via a web browser).

If you were looking to become a Debian maintainer or a Debian developer: how
did you go about this?

Without details, neither I nor likely anybody else can go any further.

All the very best, as ever,

Andy C.