Re: Hardware requirements between Debian 9 and 10

> Definitely not) Use the Desktop environment like lxde/lxqt: it uses concepts you are already familiar with: Desktop, main menu, icons etc..

I used a Live CD with LXDE on the other PC,
it looked fine but it was a bit disappointing compared to Windows 7 Starter.

I could not install a firmware package
(yes, I have to or it will be no WiFi), because I could not make it work
without rebooting the PC.  The Live CD has its limitations.