Re: on the verge of shopping for new desktop hardware, recommendations?

Andrei POPESCU wrote:

> The motherboard needs support for it as well, e.g. I'm eying the ASRock
> B550M Steel Legend for a fan-less build (unfortunately the Ryzen 3
> 4300GE (35W TDP) is nowhere to be found :( )

None of the Renoir parts are being sold on the general market;
they are all going directly to system integrators (HP, Dell...)

Unfortunately, those system integrators like to sell those parts
on mediocre motherboards and with second-class components
attached.

-dsr-