Re: Conflicting alternatives

On 18/02/21 5:22 am, Greg Wooledge wrote:
On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 12:06:37AM +0800, Kevin Shell wrote:
You could stop one and start the other,
there's no resources or port conflict.
I want to just keep both, not run them at the same time.

Again, as stated at the start of this fiasco of a thread, Debian policy
says that all daemons must be started up by default.

It is possible to install both nginx and apache2 at the same time. Both presumably try to get port 80? Not sure how that resolves; I don't have a machine I want to try it on at the moment.

Richard