Re: package-update-indicator not working with Bullseye Mate

Pardon me. after the latest update this morning it is now working again as expected

On 2/17/21 2:36 PM, Peter Ehlert wrote:
I use package-update-indicator with the Mate desktop.
It works well on Buster, on several machines that I have and also on several I maintain. I have it set to update every hour, and execute synaptic-pkexec when it shows Red or Yellow.

Now, I am testing Bullseye on a couple machines. The tool bar icon no longer appears...so it has become worthless.
any others with the same issue?