Re: Release status of i386 for Bullseye and long term support for 3 years?

Linux-Fan composed on 2020-12-21 15:44 (UTC+0100):

> I have got seven i386 (non-amd64-capable) machines in total, all of which
> are known to work with "Debian 10 stable" although not freshly installed but
> upgraded from earlier releases. At least two of them can be easily used
> for testng and one of the others has very low RAM (will not run live systems
> that is...).

I too have 7 with Buster. Probably at least three of them also have Bullseye. I
don't upgrade them very often. Two were last done in August. One I did yesterday,
one Saturday, another a week ago. IIRC, all are upgrades originally from Stretch
or prior, unless maybe one started with Buster. All use TDE/TDM. All have
Tumbleweed as well.
--
Evolution as taught in public schools, like religion,
	is based on faith, not on science.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/