Re: Replacement Email Client

On 10/24/2020 6:04 PM, Patrick Bartek wrote:

Hi! All,

Looking for recommendations for a lightweight email client that will
handle HTML as well as plain text

	I want to know that, myself.

deal with GNOME-systemd, etc. dependencies. (I don't run GNOME anyway,
only a window manager Openbox, and use sysvinit and not systemd as

I don't run Gnome, either, but I did take the plunge and learn enough about systemd to get along. I still don't like it, and it remains a very obtuse system designed to do things that fail to impress me. It seems it may be inevitable to become universal. <sigh>