Stretch => Buster: AppArmor

At some point I will have to upgrade from Stretch to Buster, and I am beginning to consider which problems I might run into.  So I have some more or less stupid questions that I will post in separate threads - this is the first.

Buster enables AppArmor by default.  I know just about nothing at all about AppArmor.  Does it constitute a risk that some of my existing programs will not work?

For instance, my postfix installation (which is by far the most important application I run) uses a few non-standard tcp ports to comunicate with helper services and to receive mail submissions - is there a risk that AppArmor will block that?

Is there a simple way to disable AppArmor completely until I've had time to figure out what to do with it long-term?

Thanks,
Jesper

--
Jesper Dybdal