Re: /home as a symlink?

On 2020-10-16 11:45, Yoann LE BARS wrote:
On 2020/10/16 at 11:23 am, Jesper Dybdal wrote:
Can I simply move the files and then make /home a symlink to /disk2/home?
	You can, but I think a better way is to simply mount the partition as
/home.
Thanks for your response.  That would be the natural way of doing it if I were partitioning a new disk.  But I don't want to do that, and the target disk also has other data, so /home cannot be a complete partition.

--
Jesper Dybdal
https://www.dybdal.dk