Re: /home as a symlink?

Hello everybody out there!

On 2020/10/16 at 12:18 pm, Jesper Dybdal wrote:
> Thanks for your response.  That would be the natural way of doing it if
> I were partitioning a new disk.  But I don't want to do that, and the
> target disk also has other data, so /home cannot be a complete partition.

	Alright, I did not get that.

	Well, in this case, you can indeed make some symlink. In my experience,
you can either use a symlink to replace /home or to replace /home/user.
Which will be the best way? Well, I guess it depends on what you prefer.

	Best regards.

--
Yoann LE BARS
https://le-bars.net/yoann/