Re: Have Debian developers contemplated means of faster internet access, using in parallel multiple ISPs from Debian installed Lap- /Desk- tops?

Kind Sir,

I went through your entire message very carefully. Some areas you had
already mentioned. Some were indeed new to me! Some I knew.

But carefully reading through your message, I failed to find this part
of my Email addressed:

[Quote]
It appears that simply refering to packets by pure numbers, the
difficulties would become apparent as the packet-number grows larger.
So it should be better to combine UTC+'packet number' to maintain a
clear order of packets in individual systems ...
[/Quote]
(Where UTC is Universal Time Coordinated) which you say is already in
place. Then the idea of "TCP window" would have been non-existant...

Next:
[Quote]
... A virtual packet-holding
memory defined in systems to have the packets fit in their intended
places.
[/Quote]
This part must surely need improvement. Otherwise, restrictions of
data transmission speeds over multiple ISPs would have been
non-existent.