Re: Partial Mouse Lockup. New keyboard no response

Am Montag, 12. Oktober 2020, 17:33:46 CEST schrieb Alexander V. Makartsev:

 Got into a similar problem for years.  Suddenly keyboard (the internal of my notebook) stopped and I had to restart the window manager.

This happened only in plasma5, not in LXDE or other window manager.

I read in some forum, that the problem of installing the package "fcitx" should stop this. I did, and - well the bug was gone. However, I did not understand why, because fcitx has just something to do with chinese or japanese fonts. No clue, what it was related to, but the bug was gone.

At the moment I got into trouble with the touchpad, but I think, this is more a kernel module issue.

There is a bugreport, I filed to it.

Hope this helps a little bit.

Best

Hans